Hi friends! I’m pleased to share that Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself has been selected for the Great Autumn sale! From now until Monday, September 26th you can get twenty-three powerful eBooks for $.99 each.
About the Book
Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself features forty stories from Tiny Buddha contributors, each touching upon a lesson crucial to self-love. The book will help you:
- Release shame about your past and the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
- See yourself as beautiful and valuable, with all your flaws and weaknesses
- Accept yourself more and judge yourself less
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes and stop being hard on yourself
- Minimize the need for approval to feel more confident
- Let go of the comparisons that keep you feeling inferior
- Feel complete so that you no longer look to others to fill a void within yourself
- Find the courage to share your authentic self for deeper connections with others
- Learn to take care of yourself instead of putting everyone else’s needs first
- Believe that you’re valuable so you can start creating a life you love
If you’ve enjoyed the authentic, vulnerable stories on the blog, and you’re seeking insights to help you tame you inner critic, Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself may just what you need.
Interested in a different Tiny Buddha book? You can get Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions, Tiny Buddha’s 365 Tiny Love Challenges, and the Tiny Wisdom eBook series here.
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. To strengthen your relationships, get her new book, Tiny Buddha’s 365 Tiny Love Challenges. For inspiring posts and wisdom quotes, follow Tiny Buddha on Twitter & Facebook.
The post Tiny Buddha’s Self-Love Book and 22 Others Are on Sale for 99 Cents! appeared first on Tiny Buddha.